- Large-diaphragm tube condenser mic
- Full, warm reproduction for vocals, piano, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, orchestra, and spot miking
- Hand-selected 3-micron gold sputtered capsule
- Jensen audio transformers
- Military grade JAN 5840 vacuum tubes
- Frequency response 30Hz-18kHz, +/-2.5dB
- Carry case, power supply, shock mount, and cables included
A modern condenser mic with classic characteristics
The MA-200 is the culmination of Royer's 20-plus years of custom microphone design. The large-diaphragm MA-200 gives warm, full-bodied reproductions of vocals and instruments without the shrillness and high-frequency grunge so often encountered with modern condenser microphones.
Versatile studio performance on vocals and instruments
Try the MA-200 on lead and background vocals, voice overs, piano, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, orchestra, spot miking... You'll agree with the engineers who tested this mic that it evokes the characteristics of some of the best-loved vintage European microphones.
Precision construction with quality components
In a world of cookie-cutter imported mics the MA-200 is a breath of fresh air. Using hand-selected 3-micron gold-sputtered capsules, Jensen audio transformers, and military-grade JAN 5840 vacuum tubes, Royer designed the MA-200 with an eye on premium performance.